Science and human values - Sam Harris. ►►►Sam Harris’s BOOK : Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion http://amzn.to/2xATDIc
Questions of good and evil, right and wrong are commonly thought unanswerable by science. But Sam Harris argues that science can -- and should -- be an authority on moral issues, shaping human values and setting out what constitutes a good life
If you like this video don't forget to like and subscribe http://goo.gl/dgHQSp
* Facebook: https://goo.gl/2dSG31
* Twitter: https://goo.gl/IMm1ig
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
- This video has no negative impact on the original works
- This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
- It is not transformative in nature.
- we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our "Fair Use", please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Tags: Science and human values - Sam Harris, ScienceToday, Sam Harris, Science, human values, Sam, Harris