Smith Machine Incline Bench Press - Chest Exercise. Smith Machine Incline Bench Press - Chest Exercise
Download the app: https://mytraining.pro/
Read our community blog: http://friends.mytraining.pro/
- Place an incline bench positioned at a 30- to 45-degree angle in the center of a Smith machine and then lie back on it. Your upper chest should be positioned horizontally with the bar.
- With your lower back slightly arched, grab the bar using a larger-than-shoulder-width grip.
- Then, unlock the bar from the rack and hold it directly over your chest with your arms extended. This is the starting position.
- Now, inhale as you slowly lower the bar to your upper chest by bending your elbows and bringing your arms back toward the bench.
- Exhale as you use your upper pec muscles to press the weights back up to the starting position.
- Make sure to keep your chest lifted and your shoulder blades pinned to the bench throughout the entire exercise.
- When you finish your reps, carefully lock the bar back on the rack. If necessary, ask someone to spot you during this exercise.
Tags: Smith Machine Incline Bench Press - Chest Exercise, mytrainingapp, exercises, fitness, workout, bodybuilding, health, body, beauty, abs, woman, women, girls, chest, smith, machine, incline, bench, press, Bench Press, Physical Exercise (Interest), Smith Machine, Weight Training (Hobby), Strength, Powerlifting